** Changed in: mahara/1.10
    Milestone: 1.10.6 => 1.10.7

  Malformed lang string in email digest notification emails

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 1.10 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 15.04 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 15.10 series:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  I noticed that when I get an email about a "Contact Us" via the email
  digest notification, It includes a missing lang string [[type/]].

  Because the email digest notification is a little unwieldy to test I
  haven't pinned down the exact replication steps yet, but I have been
  able to replicate the problem locally.

  The email generated looks like this:

  This is an auto-generated notification from Mahara. Following is the daily
  digest of all your notifications
  Activity type: [[type/]] at 12 February 2015,  2:39 AM
  New contact us from sup <aar...@catalyst.net.nz>: su
  sup
  To update your notification preferences, visit

http://vegas.wgtn.cat-it.co.nz/mahara/htdocs/account/activity/preferences/index.php
  Please do not reply to this message.

  There is also a warning stack in the email digest cron task:

  [INF] 15 (lib/cron.php:75) Running PluginNotificationEmaildigest::send_digest
  [WAR] 15 (notification/emaildigest/lib.php:83) Undefined offset: 5
  Call stack (most recent first):
    * log_message("Undefined offset: 5", 8, true, true,
"/home/aaronw/www/mahara/htdocs/notification/emaild...", 83) at
/home/aaronw/www/mahara/htdocs/lib/errors.php:439
    * error(8, "Undefined offset: 5",
"/home/aaronw/www/mahara/htdocs/notification/emaild...", 83, array(size 7)) at
/home/aaronw/www/mahara/htdocs/notification/emaildigest/lib.php:83
    * PluginNotificationEmaildigest::send_digest() at Unknown:0
    * call_user_func_array(array(size 2), array(size 0)) at
/home/aaronw/www/mahara/htdocs/lib/mahara.php:1579
    * call_static_method("PluginNotificationEmaildigest", "send_digest") at
/home/aaronw/www/mahara/htdocs/lib/cron.php:80

  I haven't tested to see whether this problem is present in 1.9 & 1.8.