Public bug reported:

Mahara 15.04 and 15.10

When you are on /admin/users/institutions.php and edit an institution,
you an choose "Web services" from the list of authentication methods.
The description only reads "Description" instead of the actual
description "Web services-only users authenticated against Mahara's
database".

I tracked it down to the following (in Mahara 15.10):
The "description" string on line 16 of
/auth/webservice/lang/en.utf8/auth.webservice.php is correct. However, the auth
list uses string "description" from line 153 from the section "wsdoc" instead.

When I comment the wsdoc "description" out, the proper description shows
up in the authlist. So changing the string ID for the wsdoc to
"wsdocdescription" should all that is needed. Unfortunately, I couldn't
identify where I could change the string in the code and thus couldn't
change it myself.

** Affects: mahara

  Web services auth uses wrong lang string in auth list

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description: