commit 5831ab5b5e63f60027db80829705b93e5ab7426f
Author: Liam Sharpe <liam.sha...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Fri Sep 11 14:00:30 2015 +1200

added btn-default class to buttons - Bug 1465107

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I67ac7fefe2adb876a9c3966fc0aa1352c1cb89ee

  Use the Bootstrap CSS framework

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Mahara's CSS, and general front-end coding, is a bit chaotic. So for
  the past several months we've had a couple of front-end developers
  working on rewriting the entire Mahara front end to use the Bootstrap
  CSS framework. http://getbootstrap.com/css/

  This should make all of our front-end development work easier
  henceforth, as well as providing a nice set of standard widgets to
  make Mahara look better right away.