Patch for "master" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/5870

  Make multirecipientnotifications module the default one

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  When this module was added it was still somewhat unpolished so we made
  it an optional module.

  One could either use multirecipient notifications or the existing
  notifications inbox.

  Now as we arrive at 15.10 the multirecipient notifications module now
  the preferred one to use so we need to make it the default for all.

  If one installs a new site it is the default but may not be if you
  upgrade from earlier versions

  We fix this by:

  1) Adding some code to htdocs/lib/db/upgrade.php to force the module
  to install and/or be made active

  2) Add  public static function can_be_disabled() { return false; } to
  the module