I first used the wrong bug number (1523499) in my commit so it made a
bit of a mess, sorry...

Here's the Gerrit review: Patch for "master" branch:
https://reviews.mahara.org/5871

It would be appreciate if someone could tell me how to properly recall
the bot when this happens so I could do it right the next time ;)

  phpunit database teardown is incomplete

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  As noticed in Bug 1515473.

  If you run the Mahara phpunit tests twice against the same database
  (by doing "make phpunit") you get errors on the second run. Phpunit
  attempts to tear down the test database and re-create it, but it
  misses some items and errors out when it tries to recreate them,
  because they already exist. This happens in Postgres or MySQL.

  I'm guessing it's because there are some database entities that we
  create through direct execution of DDL statements rather than through
  XMLDB and install.xml files. Probably the teardown uses the
  install.xml files to remove everything, misses the directly-created
  things, and then the subsequent installer tries to re-create them.