Ok, this bug report was originally for adding a paginator to the 'My
pages' block - but as there was bug 634689 it got fix under that bug
report number.

The latest patch here is to fix the ability to select how many results
per page of paginator you want to see by adding the paginator dropdown
option.

  Customize the number of pages displayed via the "My Pages" block on
  the profile and dashboard page

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  When a user has lots of portfolio pages, the block "My Pages", e.g. on
  the profile page, gets very long and unmanageable. It would be better
  to display only a certain number of pages and then have a "show all"
  link that goes to a page where all pages that are accessible to this
  user are shown.

  Ideally, the user would have some freedom in configuration:
  - the number of pages shown via the "My Pages" block
  - whether the order is alphabetical or chronologically ascending or