Patch for "master" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/6473

  Upgrade error with unable to execute install_system_portfolio_view

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  When upgrading from a site with version number before 2015082500 (bug
  1488255) to version number after 2016042100 (bug 1397110) we get an
  error about install_system_portfolio_view() not being able to create
  the page.

  This is because the 'root' mahara user (id 0) is not an site admin but
  needs to be for this task.

  Install works fine as the initial 'root' user is created as admin and
  then switched to being non admin after installing the default
  templates.

  Will add a patch to switch the user to be site admin and then back
  again in lib/db/upgrade.php on line 4182

  The other three are only called during install so we don't need to worry
about those
  install_system_profile_view();
  install_system_dashboard_view();
  install_system_grouphomepage_view();