commit 4ae206131e3da888bc7cf028ada011c854675696
Author: Pat Kira <pat.k...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Fri May 27 10:50:16 2016 +1200

Bug 1582472 - Fixed page not scrolling when moving block

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I2f5e00d3486211c4ab79a52c7cd2a639cc8431eb
(cherry picked from commit 3ee31604d464375badc58a8e89c3dd5eeae63024)

  No moving of long blocks

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 15.10 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 16.04 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 16.10 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  from Jacqui at https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=7600

  We are using Mahara 15.10, when placing a new block on a page that
  extends beyond one screen, the page auto-scrolls to allow correct
  placement of a new block. However, when taking an existing block, from
  either the top or the bottom of a long page, and attempting to
  relocate it to an off screen area, the page does not automatically
  scroll and the block can only be placed on the visible portion of the
  screen.

  There are workarounds
  1. For those with scroll wheels, the mouse button needs to be held whilst the
while is rotated to scroll the screen
  2. whilst holding the mouse button to keep the block selected the user can
utilise the keyboard arrows to scroll the screen

  but is this something that could be looked at in a future release?