** Changed in: mahara/16.04

  Comment deletion forms & buttons with non-unique IDs

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 15.04 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 15.10 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 16.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 16.10 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  While working on Bug 1580499, I noticed that the forms and buttons for
  comment deletion all have the same ID. This specifically gets in the
  way of me using their IDs for some workarounds in the Behat tests, but
  also it's just bad HTML. According to the HTML spec, the "ID"
  attribute is meant to be unique in the whole page.