commit 522312544d6a7e44ce83b37394db817df3c7d070
Author: Dmitrii Metelkin <dmitr...@catalyst-au.net>
Date:   Fri Jun 17 17:36:43 2016 +1000

Bug 1470708: Add a "clear caches" admin script

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: Ib373e765d30a265f78944ef0066bc9895b3d68b9

  Add a "clear caches" admin script

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Since we've started cacheing more things in Mahara (like the main
  navigation menu: Bug 1467368), we should add an admin script that
  allows you to clear and re-populate all of Mahara's caches.

  It should hit all the hard-coded system caches (the navigation menu,
  maybe the iframe regex, the Dwoo caches, bump the $CFG->cacheversion,
  etc). And maybe also hit a /local/lib.php method to allow for third-
  party cacheing systems.