Aborting the backport to 15.04_STABLE, because it caused a regression.

** Changed in: mahara/15.04

  Display something more error-like when an AJAX block errors out

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 15.04 series:
  Won't Fix
Status in Mahara 15.10 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 16.04 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 16.10 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Spinning this bug off from Bug 1544424 (Endless JS loop if there's an
  uncaught exception in an ajax block) since patch
  https://reviews.mahara.org/6055 has taken much longer than
  https://reviews.mahara.org/6054 to get merged.

  We no longer get an endless loop when an Ajax block errors out, but it
  still looks pretty bad. See the attached screenshot. Because the file
  "blocktype.ajax.php" doesn't have the "JSON" header at its top, when
  it errors out, Mahara tries to print the full error page with the
  navigation headers and the message "Mahara: Site unavailable", and
  then ajaxblocks.js tries to display it in the little iframe reserved
  for that block.

  This looks confusing to the user, and it can spill over out of that
  block's space and cover up adjacent blocks. It would be better if we
  printed something that more obviously indicates that just this one
  block is broken, and that doesn't break the display of other blocks.