** Changed in: mahara/15.10
    Milestone: 15.10.5 => 15.10.6

** Changed in: mahara/16.04
    Milestone: 16.04.3 => 16.04.4

** Changed in: mahara/15.04
    Milestone: 15.04.9 => 15.04.10

  Move testing infrastructure into a separate git submodule

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 15.04 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 15.10 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 16.04 series:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Currently we include all the Mahara testing code in the main Mahara
  branch. This would work fine, except that rapid changes in Firefox
  mean that we need to make rapid changes in our Selenium interface, and
  all of these need to be backported into the testing code for all
  branches that are still supported.

  Effectively, this means that *all* testing-related code needs to be
  synchronized across all supported branches.

  The easiest way to ensure that is to move the testing code out of the
  main Mahara branch. For the time being, a git submodule is probably
  the best approach.

  Because some of the Behat steps need to be different between the
  different Mahara versions (for instance, navigation steps need to take
  into account changes in the menu structure's HTML), the Behat
  subproject may need to have code that sniffs the Mahara version it's
  running against and makes changes accordingly.