** Changed in: mahara

  When overriding start / end date for page is set, take that into
  consideration for individual ones

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  You can set an overriding start / end date for pages. If users set
  dates individually for users but also use the overriding start / end
  date, they can overlap and their user may not be able to have access
  after all. Right now it reads:

  ---
  Nobody else can see this page before 2 March 2016 or after 31 March 2016.
  UserA 01/04/2016→15/04/2016
  ---

  Therefore: While technically UserA has access to the page in April,
  she doesn't because the overriding date only allows access until the
  end of March.

  I would suggest that when an overriding start / end date is set that
  collides with another date set for an individual user / group etc.,
  the user should get a warning about the conflict so they don't even
  set those dates in the first place and can resolve the problem right
  there.

  I marked this as a high bug because it affects usability quite heavily
  and users wonder why their instructor who should have access doesn't
  actually have access.