** Changed in: mahara

  External media block not responsive in Safari (on iPad)

Status in Mahara:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=7715

  A custom external media embed code did not go into responsive mode on
  an iPad. I could see it as well in the Ocean theme. We'd need to test
  also if it's only an issue on mobile or also the desktop version of
  Safari, and also if other embed code is affected, too.