Thanks Kristina, but I'm afraid I just don't have the time to look into
it at the moment.

  Text box title duplicated and only one instance updated

Status in Mahara:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  When a new text box is created, its original title goes into the
  database in two places: artefact.title and block_instance.title.
  However if the title is then edited, only block_instance.title gets
  updated; artefact.title retains the original title.

  This becomes an issue when the text box is viewed on its own, when
  both titles are displayed (whereas in the page view only the updated
  block_instance.title is displayed). The page owner is unable to update
  the original title via the Mahara interface as it doesn't appear at
  all when editing the block.

  I think there are really two issues here: firstly that the title is
  only updated in one place, but also that both titles are displayed
  when the text box is viewed on its own. If the title has never been
  edited, the same title is displayed twice, which is unnecessary.

  This has been tested in Mahara 1.8.1 on Ubuntu 13.10 with a Postgres
  database.