Public bug reported:

Seen in Mahara 16.10.0

When a user chooses to restrict the access to a portfolio based on time,
the date format shown on /view/share.php is different to how we normally
display dates. Normally, we spell out the month to avoid confusion as
different countries write dates differently. For individual access
though, the date is shown as DD/MM/YYYY (see screenshot).

** Affects: mahara

** Tags: bite-sized

** Attachment added: "date.png"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1636064/+attachment/4766164/+files/date.png

  Access date for individual in wrong date format

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description: