Public bug reported:

Reported on forums:
https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=7758&offset=0&limit=10#post31230

When clicking on the Content/Blogs tab I get a browser error: "too many
redirects".
Resetting the browser(s) settings (deleting cookies and such) didn't solve the
issue.

------

This problem looks to be due to this situation.

A user has multiple blogs in their journal section but for some reason
they are either missing the setting 'multipleblogs' in the
usr_account_preference table in the database or that the setting is set
to '0' (off).

On the page that shows the singular journal there is a check to see if
user has more than 1 journal and redirects them to multiple journals
page if so.

On the multiple journals page there is a check to see if the user's
account preference is set to multiple blogs and if not sent them to the
singular journal page.

And so we end up in an redirect loop.

What is needed is on the multiple journals page to check if we have
multiple journals existing and not the user preference and if so to
alert them of this fact and get them to turn on the preference in their
account settings

** Affects: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 17.04.0

  Infinite redirect loop with journals page

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description: