** Changed in: mahara

  Upgrading from 1.9 to 15.04 in mysql can timeout on big sites

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 1.10 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 15.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 15.10 series:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  If there are lots of artefact and elasticsearch is running then the
  adding of the 'path' column and updating all the artefacts to have new
  path value can cause very long upgrade, or even upgrade timing
  out/locking up the database.

  The problem is that there is a trigger on the artefact table - but as
  the path value is not stored by elasticsearch we don't need to get
  elasticsearch to reindex all the artefact rows.

  So we will drop the trigger for this bit and re-add the trigger after
  the artefact table has add it's path column added.