Normally we can just pass in the roles but here we are wanting to translate the
emails individually to the preferred language for the admin of the group.
In this way if a user viewing the site in Spanish can request an invite to a
group where one group admin's preferred language is German and another group
admin's preferred language is Spanish and they both get their emails in their
preferred language.

** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 17.04.0

** Also affects: mahara/16.10

** Also affects: mahara/17.04

** Changed in: mahara/16.10
    Milestone: None => 16.10.1

** Changed in: mahara/16.10

** Changed in: mahara/16.10

  Group members should not receive group membership request
  notifications

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 16.10 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 17.04 series:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Notifications about new group membership requests are also sent to
  normal group members, which leads to a lot of useless emails. Only
  group administrators should receive this type of notification.

  This behaviour was first observed after upgrading to Mahara 16.10.0,
  thus seems to be a regression.