Public bug reported:

When adding journal entries blocks to a page, we can see and select the
entries marked as draft.

We should be following what was defined in bug 1387858

"So the full solution would be something like this:

1. In the artefact selector for the journal entry block, we prevent the
user from selecting any Draft journal entries

2. AND if they select a Published journal entry, and then change that
entry back to Draft later, we no longer display the journal entry's
content in the block.

2a. Instead we show a placeholder that says something like "This journal
entry has not yet been published."

2b. We should show that same placeholder to the journal owner
themselves, as well. That'll make it crystal clear to them that the
entry is not visible. Maybe we also give them a link to the journal
entry's artefact page so that they can publish it there."

To test:
In a personal journal add an entry and publish it, add a second entry and mark
it as draft (unpublish).
Edit a page, add a block "Journal entry".
Click on search and see both entries available, we should only see the
published one.

** Affects: mahara

** Description changed:

-
  To test:
  In a personal journal add an entry and publish it, add a second entry and
mark it as draft (unpublish).
- Edit a page, add a block "Journal entry".
+ Edit a page, add a block "Journal entry".
  Click on search and see both entries available, we should only see the
published one.

  can add a draft journal entry to a page

Status in Mahara:
  New