** Summary changed:

- group memeber with no permission can see edit/delete buttons in journal group
screen
+ group member with no permission can see edit/delete buttons in journal group
screen

  group member with no permission can see edit/delete buttons in journal
  group screen

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description:
  In a group where the Create/Edit permissions are restricted to admin
  or staff members, in the "Journals" screen a normal member can see the
  create, edit, delete buttons. If they click on them, they are
  redirected to a page with "Access denied" message.

  It is better, in the "Journals" screen of the group, that we don't
  show the buttons if the member has no permission to use them. The same
  as we already do in the "Pages" screen of the group.