Patch for "master" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/7481

  Combine pages and collections lists so that we can find things easier

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Currently we have a view under Portfolio -> Pages that shows us a list
  of the pages we own

  We also have a view under Portfolio -> Collections that shows us a
  list of collections we have.

  It would be better to combine these lists so that we can finds things
  easier and also only show those pages outside collections as 'solo'
  pages.