Public bug reported:

Since we removed Mochikit there are a couple of issues with the 'Static
pages' form.

commit: 47913f5e49d473f3b6ce2a7bcba524b20bc5af14
-breaks the ability to switch between different page content with 'Page name'
select box

commit: df23a076c50bdafd61cb5cdd60346cf96436692d
- stops the 'Page text' from having a TinyMCE field

This is for both Site static pages and Institution static pages

** Affects: mahara

  The 'static pages' form is broken in 17.04

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description: