Public bug reported:

On 17.04 preview, the new interface (app like) has some issues on my
server after upgrading from 16.10.

I don't know how the menus shoud be now, but here I see the submenus as
a list of options directly under each main menu. This causes the frame
to be, I think, higher than expected and part the main content is not
accessible. It is either the case for the blocks on the left side bar.

I changed the theme and tried with all the standard ones that come with
a standard Mahara distribution, but I get the same issue.

** Affects: mahara

** Attachment added: "Capture d'écran 2017-04-02 13.24.11.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1678599/+attachment/4852643/+files/Capture%20d%27e%CC%81cran%202017-04-02%2013.24.11.png

  New interface does not show everything on screen

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description: