** Changed in: mahara

  Show only other people's portfolios in "Latest changes..." block

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  The "Latest pages" block (soon to be renamed to "Latest changes I can
  view" block in Mahara 15.10), displays both your own and other
  people's pages. This is confusing and suggests to a number of users
  that other people can see their pages. We should only display other
  people's pages esp. since there is the "My portfolios" block in which
  one's own pages and collections are displayed.

  Comment e.g. at

https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=7337&offset=0&limit=10#post29572
  but also received elsewhere.