** Changed in: mahara

  format_date function returns false (Windows)

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  format_date() function uses undelying strftime function.

  It is known that %e modifier is not supported. However when I use
  format_date() function with the following formatkey 'strftimedatetime'
  which translates to '%%d %%B %%Y, %%l:%%M %%p' (for English language)
  the functon returns false.

  According to http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12362179/why-does-
  strftime-on-windows-returns-false-im-not-using-e the modifier %l is
  the problematic one. If it is changed to %#I (under Windows) then it
  works as expected...