** Changed in: mahara

  Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''login_submitted''

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 16.10 series:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Hi

  I'm trying a clean install of Mahara 16.10.0 on a server running PHP
  5.4 and I'm getting this error.

  Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''login_submitted''
  (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING) in
  /mnt/data1/www/m1610.edictdev.co.uk/httpdocs/auth/lib.php on line 1443

  Looking at the code I think there might have been a copy and paste
  error as you cannot check for empty('login_submitted'). My guess is
  that it should be $values?

  Function below.

  Kevin

  /**
   * Called when the login form is being validated during submission.
   * Checks the user and password fields are filled in.
   *
   * @param object $form   The Pieform form object
   * @param array  $values The submitted values
   */
  function login_validate(Pieform $form, $values) {
      if (!empty('login_submitted')) {
          if (empty($values['login_username']) ||
empty($values['login_password'])) {
              $form->set_error(null, get_string('loginfailed'));
          }
      }
  }