  Entries missing from view_rows_columns

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 17.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 17.10 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  We have had a problem occur a couple of times recently for a
  particular customer using Mahara.

  Some of the content is disappearing from pages - it is still there in
  the 'view_layout_rows_columns' and 'view_layout_columns' tables, but
  some of it is missing from the 'view_rows_columns' table.

  If you delete all the records relating to the particular view from the
  'view_rows_columns' table, then Mahara spots that all the records are
  missing and rebuilds the whole page. This results in the missing page
  sections reappearing correctly.

  I'm afraid I can't offer any step-by-step instructions for how to
  reproduce the problem - it has only happened twice (that we have
  discovered) in the last few months and in each case we can see what is
  wrong with the data, but not how it reached that state.

  This may be related to https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1626462
  but the site is currently running Mahara 16.04.4 and that has not
  fixed the problem (as that fix only works when *all* the records in
  'view_rows_columns' are missing, not when only some of them are
  missing).

  Mahara: 16.04.4
  OS: Linux
  DB: MySQL