Hi All,

There are other form elements affected by this issue. I identify them as

Site Options -> Event log expiry
Account Settings -> Default registration expiry lifetime
Account Settings -> Default account lifetime
Account Settings -> Default account inactivity time
Account Settings -> Warning time for inactivity / expiry

There's a javascript code on admin options which could be obsolete.

Thanks,
Pramith.

  Site options - Event log expiry field not enabled

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 17.04 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 17.10 series:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Mahara: 17.04
  OS: Linux
  DB: Postgres
  Browser: FF

  After a a vanilla install of mahara 17.04, while setting up the site
  options, the field 'Event log expiry' under the Logging setting is not
  enabled when 'Days', 'Weeks' or 'Months' is selected from the drop
  down.

  I have to select 'Months', save, then come back into the screen. The
  field is then enabled and I'm allowed to enter a number in the field.