** Changed in: mahara

** Summary changed:

- An Error message should be displayed while sharing a page  and not specifying
whom to share.
+ Display message when trying to save "Edit access" but no particular
user/group was selected

  Display message when trying to save "Edit access" but no particular
  user/group was selected

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  When we try to save a page while sharing it to friends, users or
  friends we have to search for them before sharing. In case if we dont
  specify that particular friend, user or friends and clcik on saving it
  does nothing. I think it is better to display an error message when we
  don't specify on saving.

  Here are the steps to reproduce:

  1)Create a page and click on edit this page
  2)Click on share button
  3) Select share with drop down and select Friends( you can even select Groups
or Users)
  4) Now click on save without searching for a friend

  Result: It does nothing

  Expected Result: It should display an error message saying please
  specify atleast one friend(Kristina to decide the correct wordings for
  error message) . Similar to groups and users