Patch for "17.04_STABLE" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/7864

  Group pages not shown to non-group members even when shared

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 17.04 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 17.10 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Mahara 17.04+

  To replicate:

  1. Create a page in a group.
  2. Share the page with "Registered users" on top of it being shared with the
group.
  3. Leave the group.
  4. Click "Pages and collections" in the group and click the page.

  Expected result: You are taken to the page.
  Actual result: You get "invalid parameter" A required parameter is missing or
malformed. The 'id' parameter is not an integer

  You can still access the page via "Shared with me" though when you
  tick "Registered users".

  The URL in the group turned into:

  /collection/views.php?id= (id parameter is missing)

  Whereas the URL is /view/view.php?id=16 when I view it via "Shared
  with me"/