Patch for "master" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/8036

  Leaving feedback on own page generates notification to self

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  We don't need to receive a notification when we comment on our own
  page as we already know we have done that.

  To test:

  1) Install fresh mahara
  2) Add a user: UserA
  3) Login as UserA and create a page
  4) Leave feedback on page (doesn't matter if first feeback or replying to
other's feedback)
  5) Check inbox - there is a message both 'to' and 'from' UserA

  Will mark this as a low bug as it's more of an annoyance than the
  system being broken.