** Changed in: mahara/17.10

  broken js when using pagination in a list of radio buttons

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 17.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 17.10 series:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  affects 17.04 and master

  Cases where the js is broken:

  1. Notes: When setting the content of a note with the  'Use content
  from another note' button

  Steps to reproduce:

  - Edit a page
  - add a note to it with text 'Test' and save
  - add another note to the page
  - in the configuration, press 'Use content from another note'
  - Select the note with text 'Test' and save

  Result expected: We have two notes with text 'Test' in the page
  Actual result: We have two empty notes in the page

  2. In the personal email inbox:

  - have more than 10 unread messages in the inbox
  - go to a page different than the first one
  - Select an unread message, choosing 'Mark as read' from the Bulk options at
the top

  Expected result: show the message as read automatically
  Actual result: will not show the message as read automatically. We need to
refresh the page to see it.

  - have more that 10 messages
  - go to a different page than the first one
  - Select one message and choose 'delete' in the Bulk options at the top.

  Expected result: The messages we want to delete are removed from the list
  Actual result: All messages will disappear and we have to refresh the page to
see the changes.

  3. In outbox (messages Sent)
  Same as inbox for deleting a message