** Changed in: mahara

  expand behat test for social media buttons

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  currently the test adds a button for Facebook, but doesn't test all
  the Display settings options.

  Also, this test could possibly be combined with the
  required_social_media.feature as a separate scenario.

  I'm reviving this bug also because this test currently fails a lot at line at
line 37 - perhaps because the previous line: And I scroll to the base of id
"instconf"
  is failing. Try taking this line out and see if the test improves as it
doesn't seem to be required.