** Changed in: mahara/17.10

  Allow the pressing of 'enter' button to do search in Admin -> User
  search form

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 17.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 17.10 series:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Currently the Admin -> User search form is not a true html form but is
  controlled via javascript.

  And so we can search by clicking the 'Search' button but we can't
  search by hitting enter on our keyboard while focused in the search
  field.

  I'll add some code to allow this also.

  Will mark as low priority as one can still search