commit 13d585b89adf692e8f00967a93fe5dbde1fa58b1
Author: Kristina D.C. Hoeppner <krist...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Mon Nov 13 09:58:32 2017 +1300

Bug 1731793: Add Kosovo into the list of countries

Kosovo is not yet in the official list of country
codes and hence was not in Mahara yet. We add the
temporary country code so it is included.

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: Ieffe8df23ae1da3217675045c7f7c844d0e77d2b

  Add Kosovo in list of countries

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  In Mahara, we use https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1_alpha-2 for
  our list of countries. We use the officially assigned code elements
  but not necessarily temporary or other elements.

  Kosovo is missing in the country list in Mahara and should be added as
  it is recognized in Europe.