Public bug reported:

We need to make a series of changes in Mahara to comply with the GDPR.
More info is available on the wiki at
https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/GDPR_compliance

Currently, we can link to external T&C and privacy statements in the
Mahara footer via Admin -> Configure site -> Menus. This should not be
possible anymore as people will need to agree and consent on Mahara.
Therefore, these options should be removed for these two items. We can
keep the options for "About" and "Contact us".

If someone does want to link to an external page, they could enter that
in the page text itself as a link.

** Affects: mahara

** Tags: gdpr

  Remove option to link to external T&C and privacy statements

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description: