** Description changed:

  We need to make a series of changes in Mahara to comply with the GDPR.
  More info is available on the wiki at

https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/GDPR_compliance

  It should be possible for a user to revoke their consent to the T&C. If
  that is done, their account would be suspended as it's currently either
  full consent or no consent.

  I can imagine this could look like the following:

  1. New menu item "Privacy" in the "User menu" -> "Settings" -> "Privacy".
- 2. On that page they see the T&C (and dates of when last updated) that they
agreed to (site and institution T&C) as well as show the consent switches that
they have set. They are able to set those to "No".
+ 2. On that page they see the privacy statement (and date of when last
updated) that they agreed to (site and institution privacy statements) as well
as show the consent switches that they have set. They are able to set those to
"No".
  3. When they want to save their changes and there is a "No" selection, they
see a modal letting them know that their account will be suspended if they
continue. They have two choices:

  1. Double-check that they didn't make changes accidentally.
  2. Go through with the change. Then their account will be suspended
automatically and the institution administrators (or site admin for "No
institution" or if there is no institution admin) receive a notification about
this so that they can follow up with the user if needed.

  Revoke privacy consent

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description: