** Changed in: mahara

     Assignee: (unassigned) => Maria Sorica (maria-sorica)

  Explicit consent switches on the privacy statement for the GDPR

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  We need to make a series of changes in Mahara to comply with the GDPR.
  More info is available on the wiki at

https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/GDPR_compliance

  We need to be able to add explicit consent boxes / Yes/No switches to
  the privacy statement. These should come at the end of the site
  privacy statement and the institution privacy statement if needed to
  make it clear in which section consent is given.

  The consent should be configurable by site and institution admins as
  that may change. It also needs to be versioned and the consent date
  and time recorded as well as the wording to which a user consented to.
  This could become a report in the administration area. In future it
  would also be good for the user to see reports that show the data that
  was collected for them, but that is not the focus here.

  For the MVP, users would need to consent to all items for an account
  to be created. If they leave out any items, they will receive a modal
  letting them know that their account won't be able to be created and
  that they have two choices:

  1. Revise their selection / double-check that they didn't miss anything by
accident
  2. Send a message to their institution administrator(s) letting them know why
they don't want to consent to a particular item so that the institution can
then deal with that. The easiest might be a message field directly on that
screen so a message can be dispatched to all institution admins for the
institution in which the user is a member / wanting to be a member or if there
are no institutions or there is no institution admin, contact the site admin.
This behavior should be similar to what we currently see when we have pending
registrations: All institution admins receive a message and if there is none,
the site admin receives it.

  It would be good to create a new admin menu item "Privacy" in which
  all privacy related items that require configuration and text changes
  can be collected. Then we could switch between site and specific
  institution information like we do on the "Institutions" screen.