** Changed in: mahara

  error when navigating to My groups page

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  This may be related to PHP 7.1 as it seems to be peculiar to my
  system. But on the current master branch when I choose Groups from the
  main menu, I see an error and a call stack. It doesn't seem to cause
  any other problems.

  I looked into it and found that the code is trying to divide the word
  'all' by 10, hence the error, but I'm not sure why this is.