** CVE added: https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=2018-6182

  Avoid relying on TinyMCE code stripping alone

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 16.10 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 17.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 17.10 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 18.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 18.10 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  TinyMCE will strip bad strings from input, eg <script> tags but we
  must make sure we don't just rely on that alone. We should also clean
  up input on the server/php end as one can create their own packet of
  POST data containing bad content to hit the server with.

  This can be seen in the Wall plugin where we can make a wallpost POST
  package have a bad 'text' value and have it save unaltered.