** Changed in: mahara

  combine T&C and  privacy footer links into one

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  The footer links T&C and Privacy statement need to be combined into
  one link 'Legal'

  When user is logged in:

  T&C and Privacy statement both are redirected to the same link
  account/userprivacy.php where the t&c and privacy statement for the user are
displayed.
  We just need to show only one link in footer.

  On logged out screen:

  T&C redirects to terms.php
  and Privacy statement to privacy.php
  We need to combine terms.php and privacy.php in one file
  and show only one link in footer

  We need to change the switch in admin/site/menu.php
  removing the T&C and Privacy ones and adding one for the new 'Legal' link