Patch for "master" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/9050

  Behat test: Verify "Display pages" button displayed to left of the
  "Return to Pages" button

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description:
  Behat: Update Script for feature file ->
  /behat/features/user_content/create_delete_page.feature

  Related to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1690267

  and collections when user is on a portfolio page while in edit mode.

  1. Add the following lines after user has created a page and is in edit mode
  --- # verify display page button is displayed
  --- And I should see "Display page" in the
"div#view-wizard-controls.col-collapse-offset.col-with-collapse" element
  --- # verify Return to pages and collections is displayed
  --- And I should see "Return to pages and collections" in the
"div#view-wizard-controls.col-collapse-offset.col-with-collapse" element