Public bug reported:

A while ago, we posted a proposal for making changes to the page look at
https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/Page_layout_revision

As first task (for Mahara 19.04), we are going to change the page header
area to draw more attention to the page title, allow for space to have a
banner background behind the collection and page titles and to de-
emphasize the action buttons without losing them.

Future plans involve adding an "Assessment" mode, but that will be
tackled for Mahara 19.10. We will also leave all metadata where it is
for the time being, i.e. not remove the "Details" links.

The changes right now are:

- Allow for a full-width page header container so that a background color can
go across the entire screen. The actual page width is still capped (important
for large screens).
- The action buttons reside at the right edge of the screen and stay put as the
page is scrolled.
- For the time being, the header background color is set in the theme. In a
future phase (post 19.04), it can be set in the page settings and an image
could also be uploaded for this area (we'd need to ensure that it can either be
cropped or moved for best results etc.).

** Affects: mahara

** Attachment added: "page_header.pdf"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1815829/+attachment/5238466/+files/page_header.pdf

  Change the page header area