** Changed in: mahara/18.10

  Undefined index "versioning" in blogpost block rendering

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 18.10 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 19.04 series:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Undefined index: versioning

  Call stack (most recent first):
  * log_message(string(size 27), integer, true, true, string(size 85), integer)
at ***/lib/errors.php:520
  * error(integer, string(size 27), string(size 85), integer, array(size 20))
at ***/artefact/blog/lib.php:1087
  * ArtefactTypeBlogPost::get_posts(string(size 7), integer, integer,
array(size 4)) at ***/artefact/blog/lib.php:342
  * ArtefactTypeBlog->render_self(array(size 4)) at ***/artefact/artefact.php

  When we enable the option 'countcomments' we also check the
  'versioning' so we need to pass the $versioning value in as part of
  the options