Public bug reported:

BUG SUMMARY: When creating a page I want to link to something further
down the page. I create an anchor at bottom of page and a link near top
of page. when viewing the page and clicking the link, the page does not
scroll to bottom

Environment tested: Master
Browser tested: Chrome

PRECONDITIONS:
------------------------
n/a

TEST STEPS:
------------------------
1. Create a long "Privacy statement" in Admin menu -> Configure site -> Legal.
2. Place an anchor towards the bottom of the page.
3. At the beginning of the page, link to the anchor. Do not enter a URL, just
the anchor. (It should display as "#user_[youranchorname]"
4. View the page via the page footer and click the link to the anchor.
Expected result: It jumps to that anchor (right now hidden behind header).
Actual result: It doesn't do anything.

EXPECTED RESULT: It jumps to that anchor (right now hidden behind
header).

ACTUAL RESULT:  It doesn't do anything.

** Affects: mahara

  Anchor links not working on Legal page