** Changed in: mahara

  Font size and size variable review for 20.04

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  As part of our accessibility review, we are going to increase the base
  font size from 14px to 16px. In addition, there are some elements that
  do not yet have font size variables. They will be changed to allow for
  flexibility.

  We'll also need to review the line height at the same time and the
  hover background and whether and if so where we are going to keep it.
  UX will be needed for that.

  All these changes are to be looked at alongside the WCAG 2.1
  guidelines.

  Tagging against 20.04 as these will be bigger changes and need a fair
  amount of testing in all our themes.