Moodle has a specific setting for that password and it invalidates
certificates when you change it. Also there is a proper description for
users.  Looks like we should go the same way.

  Changing the display name of the site shouldn't break the SAML private
  key pass

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  If we change the site name for a site that uses SAML it breaks the
  ability to login via SAML

  We can roll the certificates and delete old ones to fix this problem
  but it means the IdPs will need to update their info about the SP
  certificate so no one can log in until this is done.

  We should have a static SAML private key that is part of the saml auth
  plugin rather than rely on site name