Patch for "19.10_STABLE" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/10965

  Allow grouproles to be reset for users when roles updated via
  webservices

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 19.04 series:
  Won't Fix
Status in Mahara 19.10 series:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 20.04 series:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 20.10 series:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  When creating new groups via webservices while the user is logged in.

  The "group/find.php" search works with a user's grouproles and when a
  group is created via webservice the grouproles are not reset for the
  session. So only after the user logged out and logged in again, the
  group is found with "group/find.php".

  We need to set a flag so that when a person loads anything in mahara
  (eg calls the $user->renew() function) that it resets the group roles
  for the user so they don't have to logout and login again.

  Added from discussion with Robert (2020-05-08):
  The group_add_user() and group_remove_user() functions already call the
$USER->reset_grouproles() function - so this patch is only fixing the problem
when group_create() is called. In 'normal' Mahara we can't create a group with
more than the current user, but via webservice we can create a group with many
members at once and that causes this problem.