Public bug reported:

Everytime we have to run a behat test, we check composer dependencies
by calling testing_update_dependencies() in testing/lib.php

I think this should improve somehow by checking if we actually need to
update dependencies, maybe by checking the hash on the file that gets
installed and see if we actually need to run the dependencies check

** Affects: mahara

  behat check dependencies performance

Status in Mahara:
  New